Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Lost and Found the Testimony" - Coming Soon


"Lost and Found the Testimony" was originally titled "Lost and Found Again the Testimony" and was originally going to be a silent film using clips from "The Passion of Joan of Arc" byDreyer. My reason for changing the title is because it was too lengthy. My reasons for changing it from a silent film, using found footage to an original film using actors is as follows.

1) The LORD placed it on my heart to show it as I saw it. And using found footage wouldn't be my testimony, but rather a Possibility of what could've happened-
2) In the Art world it would be respected, but it wouldn't be completely Original because of Found Footage.

What is Lost and Found the Testimony about?

"Lost and Found the Testimony" is a sequel to the short film "Lost and Found". I can sympathize with The Son of Sam and the Virginia Tech Shooter. Reason being is because I left my physical earthly presence and was thrown into a spiritual place and had it never been for the LORD Jesus Christ I would've been swallowed Up.

Mentally and Spiritually I was in a desert, but physically my body was on earth. God himself spoke to me out of the fire and let me know my disobedience should've been handled with Justice, but instead he showed me Mercy. The perception is when God shows Mercy it's easy for him, but thats not what I saw. I saw a struggle between Justice and Mercy- A battle between saving my life or ending it-

Scene from "Lost and Found the Testimony"

Angel
(soft monotone)

He's here

Michael pauses.

INT.LIVING ROOM-NIGHT

Anthony is leaning in watching the television, he slowly pulls his head back in shock.

What makes this film different?

Have any other people heard the voice of God speaking out of fire, as you have, and lived? Has any God ever tried to take for himself one nation out of another nation, by testings, by miraculous signs and wonders, by war, by a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, or by great and awesome deeds, like all the things the LORD your God did for you in Egypt before your very eyes?... Deut 4:33-34

In Closing

Please Subscribe to youtube.com/kingdomboundkids here you will be able to keep up with the Productions for the Kingdom of God. To strengthen the body of Christ. Bring people to Jesus Christ all for the glory of God. Everything from Internet Shows, to Music Videos Lord Willing. Born again Christians for the Glory of God I would like to work with you.

kingdomboundkids@gmail.com email me.


Art work By: Meredith
Directed By: Raymond Moore
Inspired By: Jesus Christ

1 comment:

  1. keep using your talents for the purification of the kingdom and for the sake Gods (future) elect.. peace and blessings bro.!

    ReplyDelete