Sunday, November 22, 2009

God Directs all Steps

"You say I can't make it God say's "You can". You say My problems are to much for me, God say's "I never put more on you than you can bare". You say when is it going to stop "God say's When you turn to me". You say everybody turned there back on me, God say's "I never turned my back on you"-

When I first wrote this message on face book I thought it was for anybody, but me. God ad put it on my heart to say these exact words at this exact time and it wasn't until the next day I would need these encouraging words more than ever. Well not more than ever, lets just say they came at the right time.

A month earlier-

Me: I can't believe it. I have the money to pay my HSBC account and when I get there they tell me it's been closed. Wow. it's alright though because I know all things work out for good for those who love God. So can I reopen it? No? Are you serious? Only because I was over drawn 81 dollars for a couple of weeks or months, there has to be something you can do I was making payments. Nothing you can do? Okay so can I pay my HSBC credit card here I owe 887.00.

HSBC: Yes you can do that here let me pull up your account information.

Me: I forgot to mention I owed about 1300 but the 887.00 is the settlement price just in case that's the price that comes up.

HSBC: It's best you don't pay through the bank because they might take the whole thing. It's a complicated situation it's best if you pay by phone-

About 3 days later I open up an account with Citizens Bank. 2 days after that I call HSBC credit card to pay the debt off .

Phone: Raymond Moore you owe a balance of 421.00

Me: What? Something must be wrong I didn't pay anything.

Representative: Hello, this conversation is to collect a debt...How may I help you.

Me: (confused, but Confident) It say's I owe 421, but how is that possible if the account closed at 887?

Representative: Yes, it say's here Raymond that you made a payment of 887.00 and the remaining balance will clear after 4 months...

Me: (Still confused) Real quick, could you tell me how i made the payment please.

Representative: Yes sir let me check ... You made it by phone...

After i hung up the phone and right before I began to rejoice I turned around and saw something special. "With God all things are possible". I started to praise God because he just cleared my debt- Or did he? I still got letters from the bank, but I paid no attention to them because the Representative told me it would take 4 months before it's cleared. Beside Jesus Had my back.

1 month Later-

I call HSBC because when I logged into my easy view account to pay capital one I see my balance sky rocketed. I get a little nervous, but I don't worry. I call and find out my HSBC account has went from 443-0 all the way up to 1536 and rising. I can't believe it. All this time I thought God had me I thought God put it on somebody's heart to pay the credit card and it was false. Why didn't God let me know it wasn't him who worked this miracle? Come to find out when we made the settlement they took the funds from my CLOSED HSBC account and then the check bounced. The pay by phone is when we set up a date to pay it before I knew my bank closed on me.

But in the midst of it all God came through and brought to remembrance what he inspired me to write in the first place which is the first words you read in this blog. God is Good. I will seek him and put my trust in him and I suggest you all do the same. Good night brothers and sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment